Longest Free Login Campaign Now Active; Offers Up to 14 Days of Free Playtime for Returning Players
SQUARE ENIX® invites Warriors of Light to enjoy all-new Endwalker footage with the newly released FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Endwalker™ Official Benchmark software. Featuring actual in-game areas and character models, the benchmark software gives players a chance to test their computer’s ability to run FINAL FANTASY XIV ahead of the expansion’s scheduled launch on 23rd November, 2021.
The benchmark software also features an updated character creator feature, which includes the option to create male Viera characters: a new playable race to be added in Endwalker. The appearance data of characters created through the benchmark can also be saved for use in the retail version of the game or selected as the character to appear in benchmark cutscenes.
Full details on the official benchmark can be found here: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark
The FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker official benchmark trailer is available here: https://youtu.be/IkC1r0eJZ-c
Additionally, a roadmap detailing upcoming content leading directly into the launch of Endwalker was revealed during the latest Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast. Players can enjoy content additions and in-game events ahead of the release of the highly anticipated fourth expansion:
July - August
- Make it Rain Campaign – Beginning 19th July and running through 11th August, players can obtain a special “Vexed” emote reward by completing event quests while also earning bonus Manderville Gold Saucer Points (MGP) from Gold Saucer activities.
- Patch 5.58 – Releasing on 20th July, the update will mark the beginning of Season 20 of The Feast alongside other content adjustments.
- Moonfire Faire – This summer-themed seasonal event will return for a limited-time starting from 13th August.
- The Rising – Marking the 8th anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn’s release, The Rising is set to begin on 27th August.
September - October
- FINAL FANTASY XV Collaboration Event – Players can look forward to the return of the popular event that brings FINAL FANTASY XV hero Noctis Lucis Caelum to the world of Hydaelyn. From 13th September, players who have reached level 50 and completed the main scenario quest “The Ultimate Weapon” can participate to earn numerous rewards, including Noctis’ hairstyle and outfit, the four-person Regalia mount, and more. Players who had previously completed this quest can once again experience this questline and adventure alongside Noctis.
- Moogle Treasure Trove Event – From 19th October and until the planned start of Endwalker early access on 19th November, players will have another chance to gather irregular tomestones to exchange for various rewards.
- Endwalker Early Access Launch – Endwalker early access beings on 19th November and allows players who have pre-ordered the game to begin their adventures ahead of the official release on 23rd November, 2021.
- Post-Launch Events –– Additional seasonal events are scheduled to land in the months following the release of Endwalker, such as All Saints’ Wake beginning in late November, the Starlight Celebration in December, and Heavensturn to ring in the new year.
Players who are currently taking a break from their adventures are invited to jump back into the game as part of the latest Free Login Campaign. Now active and running until 23rd August, eligible users can return to Eorzea and play for free for an extended period of up to 14 days – the longest play period of any Free Login Campaign to date.
Full details on the Free Login Campaign can be found here: http://sqex.to/ig9gP
With over 22 million total registered players and a new expansion on the way, there has never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga. The expanded Free Trial now includes all content from A Realm Reborn and the Heavensward™ expansion (and updates through Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and story experiences equivalent to two full FINAL FANTASY titles, without limit on playtime. More information is available here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial