Players Can Summon Lara Croft and Enjoy Special Login Bonuses and Quests
SQUARE ENIX Ltd. invites players to participate in a limited-time TOMB RAIDER® collaboration event in the fan-favourite tactical mobile RPG, FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, which has surpassed 45 million downloads worldwide. Beginning today until October 20, players can enjoy a plethora of themed events, quests, rewards and more, including:
- Tomb Raider Collaboration Event – Players can earn “Ancient Gold Pieces” Raid Coins in order to perform box summons after they’ve cleared the collaboration event. Additionally, players can receive Relics, which can be crafted into Esper Ores.
- New Lara Croft Unit and Vision Card – For a limited time, players can summon Lara Croft as a powerful Neo Vision (NV) unit, as well as the A Dino-Mite Battle vision card.
- Lara Croft Intro Quest – Players have the opportunity to use the legendary Lara Croft Neo Vision unit in battle, even if players have not yet obtained her.
- Login Bonus – Players can earn bonus rewards, including a summon ticket, Lara’s Fragment, lapis and more, simply by logging in.
- Special Exchange Coin – Players can exchange special coins for items such as Transcension Pearl and 1/10 NV Summon Tickets. These coins can be obtained via the limited-time Tomb Raider login bonus and collaboration event.
- Weekly Free Summon – Beginning today, a weekly free 10+1 summon with one guaranteed 5★ or NV unit, will be available for players until October 20, with the Lara Croft NV unit included in the summons pool.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.