Exclusive Anniversary Content and Rewards Available for a Limited-Time
SQUARE ENIX® celebrates the fourth anniversary of the fan-favorite mobile title DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® OPERA OMNIA™ which has been downloaded by more than nine million players worldwide. Beginning today until March 2nd, players can experience exciting in-game content and rewards, as well as limited-time challenges, campaigns, and missions.
Beginning today, players can enjoy the following limited-time anniversary events and promotions:
- GL-First Garnet BT Weapon – Available until February 23, players can obtain Garnet’s BT Weapon, which features a special burst attack reminiscent of the FINAL FANTASY IX summon Alexander.
- GL-First Garnet Costume – Players can outfit Garnet with her wedding dress shown at the end of FINAL FANTASY IX, from a limited-time gem bundle available until February 23.
- Anniversary Exclusive Events – Players can participate in limited-time events alongside the release of Garnet’s BT during the following times:
- Crevasse: now - February 14
- Abyss Perfectum Floor 6: February 4 - 18
- Challenge Campaign Event: February 9 - 23
- Over 10 Free First Multi Draws – Players can enjoy free first multi draws on over 10 select banners, with three of the banners featuring the GL-first Garnet BT.
- Free Daily Multi Draw – A free daily multi draw is available until March 2, with each banner lasting 5 days before being replaced by a new one. Each banner features different FINAL FANTASY titles, and these special banners feature all previous LD and EX weapons released prior to January 24 for characters from the respective titles.
- New Player “Novice Support” Panel Missions – These new permanent panel missions help new players get caught up with various rewards to enhance their characters, gear and summons.
- New and Returning Player “Enhancement” Panel Missions – Available until March 2, these limited-time missions reward new and returning players with ultima weapon materials, enhancement points, and power stones.
- Daily Missions and Chocobo Panel Missions – Available until March 2, players can complete Daily Missions and Chocobo Panel Missions to earn draw tickets, realization materials, enhancement points and more.
- Anniversary Campaigns – Until March 2, players can build up their rosters through various campaigns, including:
- Double EXP for all characters
- Triple cycle quest rewards and triple appearance rate for Kactuar
- Carbuncle’s Treasures quests
- 10% Gem-Back Campaign – Available until March 2, 10% of gems purchased by the player during the event period will be given as a free gift to the player at the end of the campaign.
- GL-First Weapon Gloss Sale – The GL-first Royal Chocomog Rod weapon gloss for staff-wielding characters is available until February 14. Additional weapon glosses will be sold throughout the campaign until February 28.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store® and on Google Play™.