SQUARE ENIX’s hit-mobile tactical RPG WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, which has been downloaded by more than 21 million players worldwide, kicked off its Lunar New Year event today, which will run until February 22!
Players will get to experience the following during the exciting limited-time Lunar New Year celebration:
- New summon unit Moore the Merrier: As an Apothecary, Moore can inflict status ailments like sleep, poison and silence on her opponents. She also has abilities that allow her to deal more damage to afflicted foes and reapply Reraise to herself, making it a powerful job with decent staying power. Moore the Merrier also has a plethora of special skills including:
- Soul Sedation - Deals a large amount of damage to the target, which has a chance of inflicting sleep. The likelihood of inflicting sleep is higher if Moore the Merrier is buffed with HP or AP auto restore.
- Divine Toxicology - Deals a medium amount of damage to targets within range, and has a chance of inflicting poison, which lowers the targets' DEF, SPR, and healing power.
- Hypodermic Surge - Deals a medium amount of damage to a target and inflicts Piercing effect, which raises Moore the Merrier's poisoning rate for three turns.
- Festival of Flying Fortunes - Deals a large amount of damage to targets within range and has a chance of inflicting Silence, which lowers the Area Attack Res.
- New Vision Card Fervor of the Festival: This vision card allows players to engage in its party ability which is limited to wind-type units, and boosts Man Eater for magic attacks and raises HP. When players level up to the max, it will raise the Earth Res of wind units, which will increase player’s accuracy and reduce Moore the Merrier’s AP consumption.
You can view the trailer here.
There’s a lot of exciting content happening during the limited-time WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Lunar New Year event!
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese.