Ultra-Rare Persona 5 Royal Character Units and New Vision Cards Await Players
SQUARE ENIX® announced today that players can participate in a Persona 5 Royal limited-time collaboration event in the hit-mobile tactical RPG, WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, which has been downloaded by more than 21 million players worldwide. Beginning today until May 31, players can summon exciting new units from Persona 5 Royal, including Joker, Queen, and Violet, as well as collect limited-time vision cards in celebration of the collaboration event. Additionally, all players can obtain the Queen unit for free by logging in during the collaboration period.
Watch the collaboration trailer here: https://youtu.be/xDA54vnk4k4
New content arriving in the Persona 5 Royal collaboration event includes:
- Joker (UR) Unit - Joker is an Ultra Rare (UR) dark unit whose main job is Wild Card and subjobs are Nightblade and Gunner. Through Joker’s “Riot Gun” skill, players can raise their defense piercing rate for three turns, allowing them to deal large amounts of damage to targets within range. Players can pair with “One-Shot Kill” to lower enemy defenses for three turns and “We Have to Survive!” to bestow protection on allies and Joker himself to reduce incoming damage.
- Queen (UR) Unit - Queen is a Lightning UR unit whose main job is Priestess and subjobs are Gunner and Pugilist. With Queen’s Limited Burst Atomic Flare, players can lower a target’s Lightning Resistance and bestow haste upon themselves for three turns, then deal damage based on the caster’s Magic stat. Her, “Mafreidyne” skill destroys all barriers within the range that reduce damage and then deals damage based on the caster’s Magic stat, while Marakukaja raises the Area Attack Resistance of allies, Queen’s own Attack/Magic for three turns.
- Violet (UR) Unit - Violet is a Light UR unit, whose main job is Faith and subjobs are Duelist and Gunner. Players can utilize her Limit Burst, Sword Dance, to deal three consecutive hits to a target, with a high chance of Critical Hit and activate “Vorpal Blade” to reduce AP upon Critical Hit while also dealing damage to targets within range. Additionally, players can use her Allow Me! skill to lower a target’s defenses and deal two hits with a chance of inflicting paralysis for three turns.
- Changing the World Takes Heart Vision Card - Starting May 4, players can summon the "Changing the World Takes Heart” Vision Card and bestow “Man Eater” upon their party. This feature allows them to have Max HP for Dark-type units at max level as well as Dark Attack increase for Joker, Attack and Magic increase for Queen and Slash Attack increase for Violet.
- Those Who Defy Reality Vision Card - From May 11-24, players can acquire the “Those Who Defy Reality” Vision Card by participating in the collaboration raid event to increase Max HP and Area Attack Resistance, while raising Strike Attack for Lightning-type units at Max Level.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese.