New Update Includes Main Scenario Quests, Trials, Raid and More
SQUARE ENIX® introduced new content to the critically acclaimed MMORPG FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online with the arrival of Patch 6.4: “The Dark Throne.”
The adventure continues with new main scenario quests, exciting new challenges such as the Pandæmonium: Anabaseios raid dungeon, the Aetherfont dungeon, The Voidcast Dais trial and Containment Bay Z1T9 (Unreal) trial. Additionally, Patch 6.4 includes Frontline PvP updates, a number of Island Sanctuary updates, including the ability to place outdoor furnishings, and much more.
You can view the trailer for Patch 6.4 here: https://youtu.be/8bBAW7SvsZ4
Further details on Patch 6.4 can be found below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The next chapter in the story of the Warrior of Light.
- New Raid Dungeon: Pandæmonium: Anabaseios – The final installment of the Pandæmonium raid series.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await in the Aetherfont.
- New Trial: The Voidcast Dais – A challenging new battle against Golbez at both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Fight in Containment Bay Z1T9 (Unreal) against the mighty Zurvan.
- New Side Story Quests – Tataru’s Grand Endeavour continues.
- Duty Support System Update – Support for several Stormblood™ main scenario dungeons (The Sirensong Sea, Bardam’s Mettle, Doma Castle, Castrum Abania and Ala Mhigo) will be added, meaning they can be completed solo, alongside a party of NPC allies.
- Ocean Fishing Update – Explore a new route towards Kugane.
- Island Sanctuary Updates – New sanctuary ranks and items to gather, construction plots, craftable items, crops, animals, the ability to place outdoor furnishings near structures, and more.
- Player Versus Player Updates:
- Crystalline Conflict – PvP Series 4 begins alongside Season 7 of Crystalline Conflict.
- Frontline – Adjustments made to the rules of the Fields of Glory (Shatter), and the inclusion of an optional new UI element making it easier to track the score and remaining match time.
- Miscellaneous Updates – Various updates including the introduction of a new Allagan tomestone currency, user interface updates to display job icons in the chat log and on player nameplates, the ability to glamour scholar faeries, several quality-of-life improvements, and more.
You can find the full details for Patch 6.4 in the patch notes at: https://sqex.to/RHAdj
Players can look forward to the following additional content coming in Patch 6.45:
- Blue Mage Update – Level cap raised to 80, new blue mage-exclusive gear, new enemies to challenge and more.
- New Variant Dungeon: Mount Rokkon – Players can enjoy a new variable-difficulty dungeon designed for 1-4 players, with the difficulty of enemies scaling depending on party size.
- New Criterion Dungeon: Mount Rokkon - High difficulty four-player content featuring a visually similar area to the Variant Dungeon, but with a set route. Criterion dungeons will feature two options of difficulties, “Criterion” and “Criterion (Savage)”, each with their own unique set of rules and characteristics.
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures
- Weapon Enhancement Quests - Manderville Weapons
- Tool Enhancement Quests - Splendorous Tools
With more than 27 million total registered players, there has never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga. The expanded Free Trial now includes all content from A Realm Reborn and the Heavensward expansion (and updates through Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and story experiences equivalent to two full FINAL FANTASY titles, without limit on playtime. More information is available here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial